Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2008/05/07 12:06:19 UTC

AjaxFormLoop

Hi Howard,

A couple of weeks ago you mentioned that you'd been developing and AjaxFormLoop component when talking about not doing an official release of 5.0.12 just yet. I've been waiting for this to appear in the svn repository so I can grab a new nightly and try out this component, but it doesn't seem to have been checked in yet. Am I missing it, or can you give a rough idea when we might see this component in the nightlies?

Thanks,

Andy.

P.S. Also, I asked a question on the list about whether there was an easy way to get hold of the integration test apps rather than one file at a time. Is there a way?

Re: AjaxFormLoop

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
> P.S. Also, I asked a question on the list about whether there was an easy way to get hold of the integration test apps rather
> than one file at a time. Is there a way?

You can grab the source from the svn repo. The directions are here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-test/source-repository.html

Josh

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Blower, Andy
<An...@proquest.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Howard,
>
> A couple of weeks ago you mentioned that you'd been developing and AjaxFormLoop component when talking about not doing an official release of 5.0.12 just yet. I've been waiting for this to appear in the svn repository so I can grab a new nightly and try out this component, but it doesn't seem to have been checked in yet. Am I missing it, or can you give a rough idea when we might see this component in the nightlies?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy.
>
> P.S. Also, I asked a question on the list about whether there was an easy way to get hold of the integration test apps rather than one file at a time. Is there a way?

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: AjaxFormLoop

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Working on it a bit today, should have something together pretty soon.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Blower, Andy
<An...@proquest.co.uk> wrote:
> Any update on this Howard? I'm trying to be patient and not check the svn repos too often... ;-)

Howard M. Lewis Ship

RE: AjaxFormLoop

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.

Re: AjaxFormLoop