Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/07 02:37:12 UTC

Drill JDBC connection on windows in embedded node

Hi,
I followed the this link
<https://drill.apache.org/docs/using-jdbc-with-squirrel-on-windows/> to
connect to drill in JDBC mode .

*Have installed drill 1.11 on windows 10 in embedded mode .*

Configurations which I used :

*JDBC Driver* :
apache-drill-1.11.0.tar\apache-drill-1.11.0\jars\jdbc-driver\drill-jdbc-all-1.11.0.jar

JDBC URL options which I tried :

*Option1 :* jdbc:drill:zk=localhost:2181/drill/drillbits1
*Option 2* :   jdbc:drill:zk=localhost:2181
*Option 3 *: jdbc:drill:zk=<hostname>:2181

I am getting below error with all the  the options

*ERROR* :
Unexpected Error occurred attempting to open an SQL connection.
class java.io.IOException: Failure to connect to the zookeeper cluster
service within the allotted time of 10000 milliseconds

Appreciate the help .

Thanks ,
Divya

Re: Drill JDBC connection on windows in embedded node

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Kunal and Andries.
It worked :)