Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erik Mulder <ew...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/04 11:14:45 UTC

Re: Axis2 and .NET

Hi all,

I found the thread about Axis2 and .NET (see below) in the archives. I'm
having the exact same problem with the WSDL generation of Axis2 1.1. The
problem is as follows:
.NET will only unwrap your parameters if the WSDL conforms to the
"wrapped" convention, and one requirement of that convention is that
the name attribute of the input and output <wsdl:part> definitions
must be "parameters". (In this WSDL the names are "part1".)

Note also that the <soap:body> definitions must NOT include the
namespace parameter  when using document style.

Please make sure you are using the latest nightly build. If you still
have a problem, please file a JIRA with your source and the generated
WSDL.
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=116093002623355&w=2)
It seems that this is still not fixed. Does anybody has more information
on this topic? Or can somebody suggest a work-around? I can find and
replace the 'part1' into 'parameters' and it works fine, but then I must
somehow prevent 'on the fly' WSDL generation once deployed and provide my
own adapted WSDL version, how do I do that?

Any help is very welcome, thanks!

Erik Mulder