Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Wm.A.Stafford" <st...@marine.rutgers.edu> on 2008/12/10 21:40:24 UTC

DIGESTER - ClassNotFoundException when object-create-rule fires

I'm following the Digester tutorial at
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/10/23/digester.html.  I
substituted some classes of my own for those in the tutorial.  I'm
getting a ClassNotFound exception when digester.parse() fires the first
object-create-rule.  I can create an instance of the class one line
before the call to digester.parse() with no errors,  so the classpath
seems to be correct for everything but Digester.

Do I need to do some sort of classpath adjustment for Digester?

Thanks for any help or guidance,
-=bill