Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/10/22 17:39:17 UTC

T5: Can read/write directory outside of ContextPath?

hi there,

i have 2 application written using T5.1 named "ax" and "ux" both deployed in
Tomcat6/webapps directory.
However, I would like to create a new folder call "myimage" deployed same
level in Tomcat6/webapps which can be read/write by "ax" or "ux" apps. Is
this possible? please advice..

thanks and regards,
wesley

Re: T5: Can read/write directory outside of ContextPath?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Read Tomcat's documentation about contexts
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html). Then
just deploy context.xml (name as you wish) and set its docBase to
whatever directory you want to make available.

Kalle

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
hi,

Posted by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk>.
hi angelo,

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
you can create a directory in the file system, then put a symbolic link under
tomcat6/webapps.