Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Maximilien Chuegeheu <Ma...@fico.com> on 2014/07/16 22:46:59 UTC

Apache Directory Server and Studio

Is there a published document somewhere which lists:

a)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 is included as part of a given release of the Directory Studio 2.0?

b)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 was a given release of the studio 2.0 tested against (specifically the server configuration panel)?

In my case, my specific issue is: which version of the Apache Directory Studio 2.0 includes the release of the Directory Server 2.0 with the fix for defect DIRSERVER-1846?

Thanks.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: Apache Directory Server and Studio

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 16/07/2014 22:46, Maximilien Chuegeheu a écrit :

> Is there a published document somewhere which lists:
>
> a)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 is included as part of a given release of the Directory Studio 2.0?
Usually, we do release Studio when we release ApacheDS, so they are both
compatible.

Sadly, we have had some issues in the latest build of Studio, and we are
lagging. We are currently working on fixing the couple of issues in
Studio to make it compatible with M17.

> b)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 was a given release of the studio 2.0 tested against (specifically the server configuration panel)?

The latest.

> In my case, my specific issue is: which version of the Apache Directory Studio 2.0 includes the release of the Directory Server 2.0 with the fix for defect DIRSERVER-1846?

None atm. We are working on it.