Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by rofl <ro...@lummert.net> on 2006/08/25 20:49:33 UTC

transcoder.transcode destroys SVGCanvas

When I transcode a Batik SVGCanvas to pdf:
  transcoder.transcode(input, output);
where input is made with
  input = new TranscoderInput(document);
and output is a File stream, this leaves my SVGCanvas broken.
Every action yields NullPointerExceptions after that.
Any idea?

TIA,

     Robert

Re: transcoder.transcode destroys SVGCanvas

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No idea, sorry, because I don't even know how the SVGCanvas relates to
the transcoder here. And what exactly means: "Every action yields
NullPointerExceptions after that."? What actions? What does your source
code look like?

As a side note: We need to get those transcoders out of FOP because this
list is not really the right place for this. Can we move this thread to
batik-users, please? I'm also subscribed there. Thanks.

On 25.08.2006 20:49:33 rofl wrote:

> When I transcode a Batik SVGCanvas to pdf:
>   transcoder.transcode(input, output);
> where input is made with
>   input = new TranscoderInput(document);
> and output is a File stream, this leaves my SVGCanvas broken.
> Every action yields NullPointerExceptions after that.
> Any idea?

Jeremias Maerki