Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/12/18 17:04:00 UTC

Going to publish 3.0 Maven snapshots

Heads up.. I am going to publish the latest trunk snapshots to
facilitate testing.

Andrus

Re: Going to publish 3.0 Maven snapshots

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
On 12/18/07 5:59 PM, "Aristedes Maniatis" <ar...@ish.com.au> wrote:

> As long as people accept that the API for the generics implementation
> is still changing, not only is there more to do, but some existing
> choices may need to be altered a little on the way.
>
> Ari

That seems par for the course with snapshots to me.  I lump them together
with nightlies.  I wouldn't even call them alpha quality.

--
Kevin

Re: Going to publish 3.0 Maven snapshots

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.
On 19/12/2007, at 3:04 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Heads up.. I am going to publish the latest trunk snapshots to
> facilitate testing.

As long as people accept that the API for the generics implementation
is still changing, not only is there more to do, but some existing
choices may need to be altered a little on the way.

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: Going to publish 3.0 Maven snapshots

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Depends on how many people use them in production :-)

I think it is a good idea to do it as a courtesy, but of course that
does not require a vote or even a mandatory ack.

Andrus

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.