Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Ranjan, Rakesh (Cognizant)" <Ra...@cognizant.com> on 2005/11/10 14:06:01 UTC

accesing GBean

Hi,

I am working on GBean. I have successfully deployed a GBean. Now I want
to use functionality of that deployed GBean in my web application. How
can I get a reference to that GBean in the application?

With Regards,

Rakesh

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Re: accesing GBean

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
hi rakesh,
 what type of functionality u want in your application?
 Some ways how GBeans can be used are
 * GBean is more like a service with life cycle methods. Another GBean can
get a reference to this GBean and do something...
* U can get the reference of Gbean in the plan for web application by adding
a reference tag.
* Also u can invoke a GBean. For this U can refer to source code and see how
to invoke a GBean from a java application.
 Regards
Krish