Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lixo Aqui <li...@netcabo.pt> on 2013/11/05 20:01:35 UTC

Oracle 'raw' column data type is supported?

I'm using Solr 1.4.1 and I have a table where the join colum is Oracle RAW.Consider the next example and that id is of ORACLE RAW type. Does Solr support this?
I tried it and the inner query doesn't work because the value passed is something like '[B@d738a2'. Tipical problem of loading the data with a Byte Array and then doing a .toString() on it.My doubt is if this is a bug on Solr, if it's just not supported or do I need to configure something else.

Thanks in advance