Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/06/17 21:26:18 UTC

fixed failing build uimaj-parent - due to out of date java and maven spec

changed the config to use java 1.8 latest and maven latest.    Maven latest
doesn't work in general, maven 3.3.9 does...
Now looking at the other failing build uimaFIT 2 1 x

Re: fixed failing build uimaj-parent - due to out of date java and maven spec

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 17.06.2017, at 23:26, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> changed the config to use java 1.8 latest and maven latest.    Maven latest
> doesn't work in general, maven 3.3.9 does...
> Now looking at the other failing build uimaFIT 2 1 x

Thanks! Sorry, very busy over here atm :(

-- Richard

Re: fixed failing build uimaj-parent - due to out of date java and maven spec

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
A big thanks to you Marshall :-)

(sorry, I just had no time at all the last days to fix it)

Peter