Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 00:30:37 UTC

Snapshot builds questions

Hi all

1) Is there a log with changes for the current daily/nightly build compared
to the latest official release (in this case 4.1.0)?

2) Why is the latest Windows Snapshot Packages build older than 4.1.0?

Thanks,
Pedro

Re: Snapshot builds questions

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stuart, all

Not exactly what I expected but it allows to see progress ;)

Thank you for the explanations. It is pretty much what I figured.

Good to know you are collaborating on this project too.

Cheers,
Pedro

Posted by V Stuart Foote <VS...@utsa.edu>.
@Pedro, *,