Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 19:55:54 UTC

Our site has moved!

The new base URL is:

http://manifoldcf.apache.org

It's svnpubsub'd, so our process for pushing the documentation out
does not change at all (except I turned off my crontab b/c it is no
longer helpful).  I'll update the wiki shortly as well, and put an
.htaccess file in place in the old location to vector people over to
the new site.

Karl

Re: Our site has moved!

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.