Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Kazimierz Pogoda <mo...@ncdc.pl> on 2005/08/17 14:04:58 UTC

no metainfo for cornerstone components in release

I cannot find generated metainfo for cornerstone components, at least in
RC2 tar.gz distribution jars.

--
"the spirit can only withdraw into a corner. And yet, it is not at all
 worn out or superfluous, but, like an (eternal) witness, floats above

Re: no metainfo for cornerstone components in release

Posted by "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>.
Kamirez,

>>I cannot find generated metainfo for cornerstone components, at least in
>>RC2 tar.gz distribution jars.
>>

>Should I put it to JIRA?

I haven't looked (I will, later), but I believe that the meta-tags for
Fortress just do not exist for many of the Cornerstone components.  You
should definitely put this into JIRA.  Even better, if you are a user of
the components, if you could contribute some patches to add the
meta-tags, that would be wonderful.  I don't think it is good to change
that much right before a release, so I'm thinking that this issue neeeds
to be planned for the next release after Aug. 28th.

Shash

Re: no metainfo for cornerstone components in release

Posted by Kazimierz Pogoda <mo...@ncdc.pl>.