Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jiri Luzny <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/13 16:04:13 UTC

[C2] multiple apps

Hi,

I have updated to the latest CVS version and figured out that it is not
possible to run two Cocoon's applications within one servlet container at
the same time. If I invoke a url of my application it always says 'Resource
not found'. There must be a conflict/overwriting of sitemap between those
two applications, because I can see in the log that it always tries find
resources of the Cocoon's webapp, not the the second one! If I
delete/undeploy the Cocoon's webapp everything is OK. It didn't happen with
the build based on two weeks old CVS snapshot.

Jiri.

AW: [C2] multiple apps

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Yes,
I have the same problem. Every reload causes a new
cocoon object. log file appended.

Cheers
Gerhard