Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Jummadon Larma Thodega <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 07:15:31 UTC

Deleted of All Loan and Savings Products after running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)"

Dear Sir,

Have a nice day.

Refer to above subject, I am trying set up Mifos x for my community based
organization in offline. I set all GL account and create all loan and
savings products with set accounting (Account Mapping) then finally i
running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)". Please note, before
running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)" I disable(Accounting None)
accounting mapping Loan and Savings products. After running "Migrate
opening balances(Office wise)" all created loan and savings products are
not found in loan and savings product.

I don't know what is the reason and how to recover my created loans and
savings product.

Please help.

Thanks

Jummadon Larma Thodega

Re: Deleted of All Loan and Savings Products after running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)"

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi  Jummadon,

Let's have a  call regarding this. Ping me on Skype santoshmath99.

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA