Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joseph Pachod <jp...@thomas-daily.de> on 2009/07/06 12:55:08 UTC

list of components/settings... not working with Ajax ? ==> setGatherExtendedBrowserInfo doesn't work with Ajax

Hi

When looking at the mailing list archive for some info, I found that
setGatherExtendedBrowserInfo doesn't work with Ajax  in this discussion
:
http://www.nabble.com/Odd-behaviour-after-setGatherExtendedBrowserInfo(true)-td15457880.html#a15464392

As I was affected by this issue, it was quite a relief to read that, and
I've opened an issue for it
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2355).

However, I now wonder whether there are other components/settings/wicket
concepts which don't play well with ajax ? Indeed, that
setGatherExtendedBrowserInfo isn't working with Ajax wasn't even told in
the javadoc...

thanks in advance
joseph