Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2013/07/08 11:53:34 UTC

Messages are out of order accidentally

Hi,We are using Master/slave topology with shared database and the version is 5.5.0.
Unfortunately the problem that messages get out of order happens accidentally and
it breaks down our application since we really depend on message order mechanism.

We're using Virtual Topic for publishing messages to different data centers across country.
Each data center has one or more exclusive subscribers.When the problem happens,
some data centers(3 data centers last time) are seeing out-of-order message while the others are ok.
Since I know that concurrent consumers can make messages out of order when they get restarted
while obviously we are not this case.
One of problem data centers only has one subscriber!That's why I think it must be related with broker.
I have also searched JIRA for more related reports but without luck.

Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks,
SuoNayi

Re:Re: Re:Messages are out of order accidentally

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Thank for your info.I  suspect it's related with transaction send.
We send 200 messages in a transaction for performance gain,
there is a old related jira,https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2594.
I will take a closer look at this.

Thanks,
SuoNayi