Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by jyoti aditya <jy...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/26 07:39:41 UTC

proxy host

Hi team,

I wanted to know how can we use below properties?
Does  nutch uses <http.proxy.host> ip while hitting any url? if yes then
How can we configure nutch so that we can provide a large number of proxy
ip so that it can use it in round robin fashion, in same way as it
uses  <name>http.agent.rotate.file</name>.

<property>
 <name>http.proxy.host</name>
  <value></value>
  <description>The proxy hostname.  If empty, no proxy is
used.</description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>http.proxy.username</name>
  <value></value>
  <description>Username for proxy. This will be used by
  'protocol-httpclient', if the proxy server requests basic, digest
  and/or NTLM authentication. To use this, 'protocol-httpclient' must
  be present in the value of 'plugin.includes' property.
  NOTE: For NTLM authentication, do not prefix the username with the
  domain, i.e. 'susam' is correct whereas 'DOMAIN\susam' is incorrect.
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>http.proxy.password</name>
  <value></value>
  <description>Password for proxy. This will be used by

--
With Regards
Jyoti Aditya