Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2012/08/31 15:24:55 UTC

InstallApacheFlex 1.0 -> "Installation aborted" fixed

Hi all,

Sorry about the confusion surrounding the release of the SDK
Installer. It turns out that the config file missed one of the nodes
the application was expecting. This would explain the 'Installation
aborted" error most of you experienced (not the troubles with building
from source, mind you). I have corrected the problem and humbly
request you try running the Apache Flex Installer again and report
back.

Thanks for your patience,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: InstallApacheFlex 1.0 -> "Installation aborted" fixed

Posted by Alexandre Barreiros <al...@arealmedia.com>.
Hi,

It's al working now, thanks.

Regards