Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Doronzio, Sergio" <Se...@sunrise.net> on 2004/01/05 16:41:05 UTC

scp / ssh

I can't find the optional jar for versino 1.6.0. I try to use the sshexec
and scp task but It can't find the class file. The manul said that you need
the optional.jar in the lib folder. But where can I get it?

Sergio D'Oronzio

Re: scp / ssh

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <ta...@swift.com>.
Hello Sergio,

As of ant 1.6, there is no more optional.jar - each optional task now
has it's own jar (or sometimes several live in one jar - like sshexec
and scp). Check the "Library Dependencies" link under "Ant Tasks" in the
manual. Make sure you have a 1.6 manual.

/t