Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@tietoenator.com> on 2008/02/11 13:49:11 UTC

Embedded error: Error performing commands for file transfer

Hi,
I get the following error sometimes but not always when I deploy to my site
Any ideas?
Regards Gunnar

Uploading: ./wagon42748.zip to scp://host/ci-data/sites/serf

Transfer finished. 66731 bytes copied in 0.097 seconds
Executing command: cd /ci-data/sites/serf/.; unzip -q -o wagon42748.zip; rm
-f wagon42748.zip
scp://host/ci-data/sites/serf - Session: Disconnecting
scp://host/ci-data/sites/serf - Session: Disconnected
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]