Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/03/10 19:54:19 UTC

Please add Karl Wright to Incubator Group

Please add Karl Wright (kwright) to the incubator group on people.  Also, I suppose if there are any other people from the Lucene Connector Framework Incubator project that need to be added, please add them as well.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: Please add Karl Wright to Incubator Group

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Mar 16, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Grant Ingersoll wrote:

>>> I've still heard nothing, and I still do not have membership in the "incubator" group.  So I cannot cause the actual site mirror to update manually.
>>>
>>> I also could not find any local crontab of the kind Grant described in the site update wiki page, nor update log output of the kind described there either.  So I think the crontab was either never created, or was deleted.
>> The crontab is under my account.  I just did the export.  It should update in a few hours, I think
>
> Thanks, that updated.
> If you have a local crontab, it's not firing for some reason.  Prior to this manual export, the last update was on Jan 28th.

Hmm, OK, I'll check.

Re: Please add Karl Wright to Incubator Group

Posted by Karl Wright <kw...@metacarta.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <kw...@metacarta.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <kw...@metacarta.com>.
Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Please add Karl Wright (kwright) to the incubator group on people.  Also, I suppose if there are any other people from the Lucene Connector Framework Incubator project that need to be added, please add them as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Grant

A good try - but so far, nothing...
Karl