Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Mike M." <le...@mordent.com> on 2005/04/07 19:12:03 UTC

Custom error pages in 1.2.x

Hi,

Does anyone have any info on how to make custom per-pub error pages in lenya
1.2.x?  I've tried copying lenya/xslt/exceptions/document-does-not-exist.xsl
into our pub's lenya/xslt/exception directory (like how we usually modify the
other navigation xsls) and editing it, but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks,
-Mike

Re: Custom error pages in 1.2.x

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Mike M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any info on how to make custom per-pub error pages in lenya
> 1.2.x?  I've tried copying lenya/xslt/exceptions/document-does-not-exist.xsl
> into our pub's lenya/xslt/exception directory (like how we usually modify the
> other navigation xsls) and editing it, but that didn't seem to work.

make sure the error pipeline has fallback enabled (might not be the case
everywhere just yet)