Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 18:14:44 UTC

WebSockets questions

Hello,

I'm trying to add WebSocketBehavior to our project (Apache Openmeetings
Incubating)

Unfortunately my first attempts were unsuccessful :(

Configuration:
1) custom Tomcat7 (Red5 server on the top of Servlet Engine: Apache
Tomcat/7.0.32 embedded)
2) Sun JDK 1.7.09
3) Ubuntu 12.10
4) Wicket 6.3.0
5) Google Chrome 24.0.1312.32 beta
6) One page architecture with custom HomePageMapper
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/web/app/Application.java

What I did:
1) set org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.Tomcat7WebSocketFilter
2) add new WebSocketBehavior() to the page

Errors:
1) if the page is accessed via
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/html/#admin/configs URL I get "URL has
fragment component
ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings/html/#admin/configs&pageId=8" error

2) if the page is accessed via http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/html/ I
get
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request parameter 'pageId' is required!
in the error log

I believe error 1) above is bug, I'm I right?
Maybe anybody can suggest how to handle error 2) ?

I would really appreciate any help :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: WebSockets questions

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for panic too early :)
It seems Websockets 0.5-SNAPSHOT can be used only with 6.4.0-SNAPSHOT and
not compatible with 6.3.0.

Re: WebSockets questions

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,