Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/17 11:34:33 UTC

NoInitialContextException from JBI integration tests

Hi Folks,

I'm seeing a javax.naming.NoInitialContextException on
[rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi] from the JBI management integration test,
which doesn't cause the test fail or anything but is a bit distracting in
the test log.

Now, I thought I'd caused this issue myself with some refactoring of the SMX
management infrastructure that I've been working on (patch to be submitted
soon).

But after burning some time looking into how my changes could have given
rise to this exception, I noticed that exactly the same issue is reported in
the test on trunk.

Does anyone have any insight into what would need to be done to eliminate
this issue, or can it safely be ignored?

Cheers,
Eoghan