Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/05 05:27:20 UTC

Re: Some problem with Axis and JAX-RPC

Venkat,

Problem is with the HandlerChainImpl's kludge for jaxrpc in axis. if
you set the optimize flag to true in doReceiver and clear the
JAXRPC_METHOD_INFO from messagecontext then the message is sent fine,
but there is problem in receiving...can you please look into this
ASAP? We need to get the latest CVS if both wss4j and axis working
with each other.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Dims,

thanks for the fast keystore fix.

The ant target for the distribution is ready in my local copy.
just need to incoporate the latest changes about the "legal"
directory, but this is a small matter. Otherwise I would like
to wait for the Axis fix. Doing so we could get all test and
interops up and running.

I'll synchronize my local copy during the week, hoping that
the Axis problemg get solved somehow.

If that is ok we can produce a Beta fairly quick IMHO.

Regards,
Werner