Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/30 02:49:40 UTC

Question: Raising bugs on IBM JDK?

Anyone knows a place to raise issues on the IBM JDK?

The IBM JDK will core dump if you create a global Ref for MethodIDs on the
JNI. This behaves fine on the Sun JDK and will cause a GPF / core dumped on
a IBM JDK.

 Even thought I didn't apparently need the Gobal Ref on the Method ID, it
would be nice to raise this issue there.

I'm fixing this on the Artemis Native code.. and it would be nice to raise
this as an issue on the IBM JDK.

Re: Question: Raising bugs on IBM JDK?

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
Glad I could help

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much:

done it through SOF as suggested on that blog:

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clebert,