Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by zombie zombie <zo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/12 16:57:26 UTC

Request To Join Apache Geronimo

Hi,

I have about 7 years of experiance in designing & delivering Enterprise
Solutions using Sun and IBM based technologies. My association with J2EE has
been for about 4 years. The Apache Geronimo is a very interesting idea and i
would be happy to participate in its design and development activities.

Cheers,
zombie