Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nair Kumar <Na...@phs.com> on 2004/02/25 06:57:54 UTC

EchoAttachment sample under axis1.1

Has anyone tried the EchoAttachment sample under the samples folder of
axis1.1?

After I deploy this sample, when I try to view the corresponding wsdl from
the browser using the url
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:EchoAttachments

-thanks,
  Kumar Nair
  EAI Team
  714-226-8393

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains
information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.