Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dale Frye <da...@greatsky.us> on 2003/05/06 06:04:55 UTC

mod_jk - some things work, some don't

All,

I got mod_jk working using the auto config. I can get some things to
work (such as /manager/list) but other mappings don't want to work. i.e.
/manager/html says 'Not Found' (Apache error message) when
:8180/manager/html displays the manager app. BTW, /manager/list and
/manager/html/list work fine.

Other things that don't work (but work fine via :8180):
** /jchatbox should be redirected to /jchatbox/documentation/index.html
as defined by <welcome-file> in web.xml, instead it displays the
directory. Everything else in the app works fine.
** /cocoon displays a directory instead of starting Cocoon, web.xml maps
/ to a servlet. Everything else works fine.

Oh, also /admin works fine also.

Suggestions?

Config: RH7, apache 1.3.19, Tomcat 4.1.24, JK 1.2.2

Dale Frye