Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/07/06 13:23:27 UTC

I don't want to go to your page (fwd)

I take it NASA are upgrading.

Moron of the week email...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 97 16:13:26
From: simsmis@ibm.net
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: I don't want to go to your page

When I select NASA's Home page from my quick list, or type in 'www.nasa.org'... then
I want to go to NASA's Home page, not yours.  I can assure you that from this point
forward, I will recommend to everyone that APACHE is not the WEB server they
would ever want to install on their system.

rdsims

simsmis@ibm.net

Re: I don't want to go to your page (fwd)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Rob Hartill wrote:

> I take it NASA are upgrading.

I would suggest www.nasa.org has nothing to do with the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration.  <g>