Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ni...@caramail.com on 2000/12/04 17:25:13 UTC

break-before....

Hello everybody

I installed the latest release of Fop 0.15 wihtout any
modification in my xml and fo files.

It seems that the break-before attributes for the fo:block
tag doesn't work as with Fop 0.14. My texts don't want to
go to the next page.

Is there something specific to do to solve my problem ?

Thanks a lot for any answer.
Nicolas.

A bientôt.

                         Nicolas.
Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

Re: break-before....

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Nicolas,

just tested this and it works for me. Could you send us a (short)
example file which shows this bug?

Fotis