Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Airline Pedestal <ai...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/08 19:43:32 UTC

Overriding parameters set in services.xml?

Hi,

I am getting parameters from the services.xml file within
my aar file.   This is working correctly.

I would like to override those parameters without
rebuilding my aar file.  Is there a way to do this?   Should
I put the parameters in another file that would be
used instead of the parameters in services.xml?

Re: Overriding parameters set in services.xml?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Airline,

Unfortunately Axis2 does not have such a support , but you could do that
by using ServiceLifeCycle (inside the startUp method).  There you have
to process the parameters and will have to set that to axisService .

If you want to learn more about ServiceLifeCycle please have a look at
http://wso2.org/library/333

Thanks
Deepal