Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Webmaster Bébé Nounou <we...@bebe-nounou.com> on 2007/10/24 11:27:12 UTC

Dialog gotchas ...

Hi all,

I played yesterday with the Tapestry Dialog component and Tacos Widget
component. And i get a bit puzzled ...
What i tried is to put a dojo ContentPane or LinkPane (as a Tacos
Widget) in a Dialog like that :

href="MyPage.html" refreshOnShow="true" label="Authentification"/>

Everything is OK (the Dialog is shown and hidden correctly and its
content is OK) until i try to navigate from the content pane :

1. If i put a PageLink in my ContentPane like <a href="#"
jwcid="@PageLink" page="MyNewPage">Message</a>, the link generated by
tapestry is erronous :
http://www.mywebsite.com/MyPage.html/page.svc?page=MyNewPage instead of
http://www.mywebsite.com/page.svc?page=MyNewPage

2. If i put a Form in my ContentPane, the listener associated with this
form is called and its action done but the result is loaded in a new
page instead of in my ContentPane (as if my Form property 'async' was
set to false).

Has anybody any explanation on this behavior ?

Thanks in advance.

Stephane

P.S. My environment is Tap 4.1.3 and Tacos 4.1

Re: Dialog gotchas ...

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Then it must be a tacos - DojoWidget issue... I've noted this down and
either me or Igor
will take a look, thx

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr