Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2021/01/06 07:45:51 UTC

When will the blog post be published?

Hello,

Am I overlooking the publication of the blog post or is it still unpublished?

imho:
Dave said it correctly in his email that the consensus was to publish the blog post first (and work on the new release in parallel):

"I think that there is consensus to publish the blog post by Monday.

After that it will be time to start preparing 4.1.9 release notes."

Or does that no longer apply? Why?

Jörg

Re: When will the blog post be published?

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 6, 2021, at 3:32 PM, Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> wrote:
>
> Am 06.01.21 um 19:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

>>> good question.
>>>
>>> Is the text ready?
>>> Patricia said already it's OK from the lanuage perspective.
>>>
>>> However, I would exchange the last sentence as it really doesn't fit anymore:
>>>
>>> "We wish you a peaceful year-end."
>>>
>>> with
>>>
>>> "We wish you a good and healthy start into the new year."
>>>
>>> Any other comemnts?
>> Yea looks good. Lets get the message out.
>
> ok, the blog post is now online:
> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/new-release-for-apple-s

Thank you. I’ve been distracted today.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 07.01.21 um 01:01 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> [...]

this is the mail address scrambler as it is used by default in the
Roller blog software.

Marcus

RE: When will the blog post be published?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.