Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com> on 2017/11/01 06:07:05 UTC

Twitter

Hi All,

I would like to create an apacheactivemq twitter account, to increase the presence there. Similar to other Apache projects have.

It is possible to make a group account so would propose in the account I would add all known committers tweet accounts to it, I believe all become admin on doing this to avoid one person being admin, (and simply if I miss you/don't know your tweet handle just msg to get added if committer)

The idea is we can tweet about releases, blogs, features and retweet of anything activemq.

Before doing this I want to check there is no strong objections, as noted many other apache projects already do this. If none I would look to setup end of the week.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPad

Re: Twitter

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
I believe we have now passed both getting 3x +1 pmc votes and 72hours have passed. I’ll re-activate with just pmc added to it as admins

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Twitter

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--