Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Antonio Pascual <an...@eresmas.com> on 2000/11/16 12:11:00 UTC

Uri modification at translation phase ...

Hi Everybody.
I'm making a module that modifies the uri at the translation phase,
but I have a doubt.

The way I do it is modifying the uri and returning DECLINED as I read in the
book "Writing Apache Modules with Perl And C".
But working like this, the environment variable QUERY_STRING is well
modified
but the uri at the browser is not changed.
I have test return REDIRECT but then POST calls don't work.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Re: Uri modification at translation phase ...

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Antonio Pascual wrote:

> Hi Everybody.
> I'm making a module that modifies the uri at the translation phase,
> but I have a doubt.
>
> The way I do it is modifying the uri and returning DECLINED as I read in the
> book "Writing Apache Modules with Perl And C".
> But working like this, the environment variable QUERY_STRING is well
> modified
> but the uri at the browser is not changed.
> I have test return REDIRECT but then POST calls don't work.

try 1.24_01, it fixes a bug that will unclog the REDIRECT+POST problem.