Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ao...@meridianp2p.com on 2004/07/20 09:50:47 UTC

Client side handlers not being removed

I'm having a few issues with client side handlers using Axis 1.2 beta.
1) Firstly is there a way of getting a list of all the client side
handlers installed?
2 ) I need to know this because I have a sample program that I want to run
using a client side handler that I've written.  However when I run it I
get an exception that's been encountered in the
samples.security.ClientSigningHandler class.  I've run the
clientsecurityundeploy.wsdd numerous times but it seems to make no
difference at all.  I have also restarted Tomcat though I would expect
that to make no difference as this is a client side handler.
3)  WHen I make a call to org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client <file>
whether to attempt to add or vainly attempt to remove a client side
handler I get the warning "WARNING: Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled."
This occurs even though I have activation.jar in my classpath when I run
the tool
ANy help here much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aoife

Re: Client side handlers not being removed

Posted by Peter Shillan <gp...@roe.ac.uk>.
Hi (again) Aoife,

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 08:50, Aoife.Kavanagh@meridianp2p.com wrote:
> 2 ) I need to know this because I have a sample program that I want to run
> using a client side handler that I've written.  However when I run it I
> get an exception that's been encountered in the
> samples.security.ClientSigningHandler class.  I've run the
> clientsecurityundeploy.wsdd numerous times but it seems to make no
> difference at all.  I have also restarted Tomcat though I would expect
> that to make no difference as this is a client side handler.

This article on the use of client side handlers in Axis may help:

http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2003_04/online/wsdl_kjones_04_29_03/default_pf.aspx

Do you have the client-config.wsdd in the client classpath?

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: Client side handlers not being removed

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
1) they are listed in client-config.wsdd the current directory.
3) add mailapi jar

-- dims