Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2013/02/17 18:34:19 UTC

Global file rename: security_file.passwords to authentication_file.passwords

Hi people!

I've just run the Travel Expenses demo (and the Scimpi demo) etc,
and had an issue with the HTML viewer examples - the file
authenticator was refactored to now look for
"authentication_file.passwords" instead of "security_file.passwords"
but it looks like the files in these projects were not updated.

Does anyone know any reason why I can't globally rename this files?

The affected files are:
./component/viewer/restfulobjects/tck/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords
./component/viewer/wicket/tck/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords
./component/viewer/html/tck/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords
./component/viewer/scimpi/tck/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords
./example/application/claims/viewer-scimpi/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords

I've already renamed:
example/application/claims/viewer-html/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security_file.passwords

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Global file rename: security_file.passwords to authentication_file.passwords

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Go ahead and rename them globally... they are just stale.

If you have the Scimpi viewer running, then I suspect that Adam will be
interested in seeing it... he's asking about it in the context of
@Aggregated.

Dan