Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/13 19:42:06 UTC

Autolink references for Apache Beam

Github released some months ago a new feature to configure Autolink references
for Apache Beam a new github feature to have automatic links to issues in
external systems e.g.  JIRA for our case.

https://github.blog/2019-10-14-introducing-autolink-references/

For info I filled INFRA-19967 to request this for Beam and Infra quickly enabled
it, the links should be started to populate in the new PRs soon.

Re: Autolink references for Apache Beam

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.
Awesome. This makes it much easier to navigate the project, especially for
new contributors. Thanks Ismaël!

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.