Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/09 16:42:18 UTC

[RT] Maven SDKs public repository

Well, good job Chris for FM6 and the FSC :-)

Can't wait now for FM6 to be stored in the FM repo (and the generated SDKs
in a public one as well which is my point in this post).

if Adobe agreed to setup a public repository for Flash player and AIR, it
would be nice (they can use the SDKDeployer to easily do it), but what if it
is not the case and what about the existing FDKs which now have to be
converted for FM6, there are the ones Adobe gave or will be given and the
Apache Flex one.

The SDKDeployer I did can be used by companies willing to internally deploy
those SDKs, but is there a way to sort out legal stuffs to have the Adobe
SDKs and the Apache one publicly available ?

It would be so much handier if it was possible.

Fred.