Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Scott Gentry <sg...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/17 21:25:35 UTC

Velocity Tools 2 + Spring

Has anyone successfully utilized velocity-tools-2.0 with spring mvc?

I've gotten some of the tools to work successfully by overriding the
VelocityLayoutView provided by spring, but some of the Tools simply still do
not work (specifically the ParameterTool, and a couple of others which are
in the request scope).

It's a known issue to Spring [SPR-5514] on their Jira site, but it's been
stagnant for quite some time now.

So with all of that said, has anyone successfully integrated the two?

Re: Velocity Tools 2 + Spring

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Some relevant code here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/velocity-user/200804.mbox/%3C4d651da50804081515p676af079hef8465368742e33e@mail.gmail.com%3E