Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 21:04:59 UTC

Re: Source re-structuring

I have just seen, thx to a user on the mailing list, that
the maven plugin depends on servicemix-core.
To the mentioned steps won't even work when building from a clean computer.
Afaik, currently, you will need to build servicemix-core and its
dependencies
one by one, to be allow to build the maven plugin, and then the components.

Maybe we could use maven profiles to ease that, but I really hope
the bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1911 will be fixed
in 2.0.5 asap.
Restructuring would help a bit, in that it would allow to build the core
container and its dependencies in one run.

The other way would be to split to jbi plugin into two different plugins,
one that would contain the maven packaging, and one that would
contain the ant tasks and other goals, like jbi:servicemix.

Any opinion on what to do ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Source re-structuring

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I have just checked in a fix to the root pom to exclude this dependency
from xfire-all.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet