Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ken Geis <kg...@galenworks.com> on 2003/10/23 09:11:42 UTC

LoginPortlet failure (was RE: Jetspeed2 development)

I was running 5.0.13beta, but I get a similar thing on 4.1.27.

Caused by: org.apache.jetspeed.exception.JetspeedException: Failed to
load: LoginPortlet from registry
         at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.BasicAggregator.build(BasicAggregator.java:191)

I gather from your statement that I shouldn't be experiencing this.  I
will investigate further.