Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Huang Dejin Eugene <hd...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/26 18:52:30 UTC

[patch]: apr-1.2.7 - add --with-uuid/--without--uuid build option

Hi,

I made this patch to prevent autodetecting and linking
to libuuid. The build environment has it, but not the
host/runtime environment. Should be useful for distro
maintainers too I guess.

Rgds.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [patch]: apr-1.2.7 - add --with-uuid/--without--uuid build option

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 09:52:30AM -0700, Huang Dejin Eugene wrote:
> I made this patch to prevent autodetecting and linking
> to libuuid. The build environment has it, but not the
> host/runtime environment. Should be useful for distro
> maintainers too I guess.

You can already set apr_cv_osuuid=no before running configure to achieve
the same effect.

Regards,

joe