Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/10/03 21:11:36 UTC

1.3.3

Last I checked, there were some votes for release of 1.3.3 "soon" and
one "I'm not sure if it's warrented," which I'm not counting as a Veto
per se :)

Should we try for a release in a week? I have some time this week to
pull it together...

Re: 1.3.3

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
I'd be very pleased to see 1.3.3 released soon, but I'd *really*
like it to include the following pending patches:

 o Paul's Win32 events patch (opens up possibility
   for restarts on Win32)
 o Bill's patch for shebang/registry lookup

#ken	P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/

Re: 1.3.3

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> Should we try for a release in a week? I have some time this week to
> pull it together...

The PHP users out there would certainly appreciate a new release, I am
sure.  We got hit pretty hard by the errno bug in 1.3.2.

-Rasmus