Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Galyó Csaba <gc...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 19:57:20 UTC

Please give permission for KAFKA/KIP jiras

Hello,

My username is "galyo". I would like to contribute to the Kafka project and
for that I would like to open KIFs and assign KAFKA jiras to myself.

At the moment I was only able to report a new jira KAFKA-9546 but wasn't
able to assign it to myself.

Could you please add me as developer to these jira projects?

Thanks,

Csaba

Re: Please give permission for KAFKA/KIP jiras

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
I've added `galyo` to the list, and also I've just assigned you to the JIRA
ticket.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Please give permission for KAFKA/KIP jiras

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Csaba,

--
-- Guozhang