Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 19:22:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new OpenWebBeans committer

All,
The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that James Carman has
accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans project as a committer.

Congratulations and welcome James!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
welcome Carman :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome James Carman as a new OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
welcome on board :)

--Gurkan

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.