Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gonçalo Luiz <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/03 16:36:19 UTC

One tile-conf.xml per namespace

Hello,

Is it possible to have one tiles configuration file per struts namespace ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
--
Gonçalo Luiz

RE: One tile-conf.xml per namespace

Posted by Djordje Trifunovic <dj...@cisco.com>.
> (BTW, right
> now don't matter how I write it tiles configuration is assumed to be
> in WEB-INF/tiles.xml, what do I need to put in my web.xml?)

Gonçalo,

Did you try this:

    <context-param>
        <param-name>definitions-config</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/some-other-filename.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

Regards,
Dj.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Gonçalo Luiz <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it clear what I'm trying to achieve?

Yep, I get it now :) I'm slow on Saturdays.

Can't help you, though :) I'm barely up-to-speed on
Tiles 2; I don't know if it's possible to have tiles
definitions be S2-namespace-aware or not.

Dave

Re: One tile-conf.xml per namespace

Posted by Gonçalo Luiz <go...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dave,